Bathroom and Burns night

Firstly, Happy Burn's Night for last night to all the Scots reading this! I hope people had their haggis and Auld Land Syne at the ready!

Today, I thought I'd share some finished pictures of our latest project... Our bathroom! 

I can't really take much credit for this one as the hubby was the one to create this wonderful room, taking the walls back to bare brick and uncovering this unusual feature wall firstly. 



 He also used the existing defunct chimney breast to house some useful shelves above the bath, a lovely place to house my sea treasures from holidays!



I'm also mega excited to use our new rainfall shower head, gladly, hubby also decided to raise the ceiling in this room so we have a lovely curved feature above the shower too!

Let me know what you think of our bathroom refurb, we just can't wait to use it! xx



Comments