Lent Day 3 - Progress update

Hi guys,

So... Day 3 of Lent. As I explained in my first blog post, my main aims are to write more, exercise more and organise more.

So far on the writing front I don't think I'm doing too badly, I've been blogging daily (though my timing for blog posts could be a little better) and I'm enjoying sharing my ideas and thoughts with whoever may be interested. 

Regarding exercising, this hasn't been so good. I'm hoping to pick up the pace over the next few days and get a proper 'at home workout' up and running to try and push myself to get toned up, watch this space for more information regarding this!

And lastly, organising. On the whole I'm not too bad at organising things and have recently undertaken a review of all the paperwork in our house. There's still a long way to go but over the coming months I hope to share with you some information on what works for me in organising my daily life.

I've also rooted out the old trusty filofax.



Now I know in this day and age everywhere is looking to move to a paperless system, it's good for efficiency and for the environment, and I HATE wasting paper if I can help it, however, there are some things that you just have to make exceptions for. When I got my new iphone I was convinced I could download loads of cool apps and organise my entire life that way. I tried, I really did, but it turns out I don't organise the same way as the apps want me to organise. It may only be a minor difference, but it felt such a big step. So slowly and surely, the paper 2014 calendar has made an appearance this year and the trusty old filofax has been dusted off to help me to get more organised. In order to minimise cost and wastage though, I thought I'd design my own filofax pages.

To see my initial post on my goals for lent, click here.

Love Jo xxx

Comments